The Board of Directors suggest that the weekly Chapter Meetings contain the following components:
6:30 PM to 8:58 PM The Chapter Meeting will last two (2) and 1/2 hours and contain the following components as scheduled by the Music Leadership Team and the Chapter President:
- Singing “The Old Songs” as an opening activity;
- Vocal warm up activities;
- Sectional work when appropriate;
- Some form of small group singing;
- Business meeting to conduct the administrative activities of the Chapter;
- Continued work on new songs for the chorus to learn; and
- Continued work on standing repertoire songs.
8:58 PM to 9:00 PM Chorus sings Keep the Whole World Singing
The Board recommends these weekly components to the Music Leadership Team with the clear understanding that the schedule may need to change based on unique and specific circumstances as major contests, shows and performances dictate.
Rev. 14 April 2019